Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Client Service & Sales
#: 88566-en_US / 88566
Business Development Specialist – 88566
Client Services and Sales – Thailand
About The Role
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape.
The Sales team at Nielsen is responsible for finding and maintaining client relationships Sound like your kind of thing? Join us!
- Responsible for bringing in new business opportunities and prospect clients
- Undertake sales activities independently
- Provide ideas and thoughtful insights into new ideas and initiatives for clients, showing competency, mastery, and consultative influential skills.
- Develop and maintain open-channel communication with top-level clients to create and foster business opportunities.
- Lead and promote strategic conversations and meetings with clients, which result in traceable business opportunities
- Further foster strategic clients’ relationship with the aim to provide impactful solutions to client’s business issues.
- Be current with the latest developments in market research and constantly suggest refinements to current processes and approaches.
- Be accountable for the financial KPIs (revenue and margin commitment) with quality, speed of delivery, and productivity targets as assigned
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost-savings ideas
- Drives and grows Nielsen business in revenue and margin (for repeat clients).
- Min of 4 – 5 years of prior working experience from Media Agency/ Broadcaster/Publishers.
- Proven track record of managing sales revenue target/business growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai language, including presenting to C-Suite clients.
- Intellectually curious, critical thinkers, and impact-driven.
- Can-do attitude, with a reputation for providing clarity and creating positive energy.
- Highly collaborative, open to ideas and can build strong relationships with external clients and internal business partners.
About The Team
Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quickly while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create the capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok