North America / United States / FL / Offsite
#: 107362-en_US / 107362
Business Reporting Analyst – Digital Operations – 107362
Operations – USA Offsite, Offsite
The Business Reporting Analyst is a self-motivated individual who is able to partner with members of the Operations Transformation team to implement deliverables focused on creating analytic solutions for US Media Operations. This individual supports core processes and delivers business critical reporting using descriptive and prescriptive analytics methodologies supporting panel quality, field performance, call center, and other Operational workforce areas. Role requires use of skills dealing with data extraction and report generation. Role requires the ability to partner with cross-functional teams and the potential for interaction with cross-functional team managers to acquire clarity on task/project requirements and communicate resulting data analytics and metrics.
- Design, develop and validate queries and reports that provide descriptive and/or predictive analysis using Alteryx, Tableau, and SQL.
- Automate, troubleshoot, and resolve low to medium complexity database and report issues.
- Analyze low to medium complexity report results and provide summary and recommendations.
- Attention to detail, delivering high accuracy and quality, including:
- Take the initiative to continually identify, document, and implement steps to improve overall quality and accuracy.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Perform and coordinate tasks and projects across departments to meet project requirements.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Take a lead role in development of medium complexity reports, scorecards, and dashboards for specific business needs and performance improvement.
- Partner with Operations, IT teams to develop and improve business reporting.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing relationships
- Exhibit growth in ability to lead indirectly by collaborating with team members and peers; articulating ideas and viewpoints to management, peers and others; identifying and initiating tasks/projects; taking ownership of issue resolution; and holding self and others accountable for results
- Identify opportunities for process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a medium complexity level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Collaborate closely with other developers to implement the requirements, and provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process.
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Solid understanding of database, database design.
- HS Diploma and 4+ years of related business or operations experience
- Good presentation skills, proactive problem solving skills
- 2+ years experience working with relational databases and large data sets
- 2+ years experience working with SQL, Google Suite and/or MS Office Suite, Spotfire, Alteryx, and Tableau
- 2+ years experience with US Field/Call Center and/or US Input operations and quality initiatives or in a similar role
- 2+ years experience in a Research industry
- Ability to produce reports and dashboards using descriptive and prescriptive analysis skills
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, think critically, and align priorities with Operations needs
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Focus on timely execution
- Ability to operate virtually
- Associate or BS Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Intermediate level experience with Alteryx, SQL, Excel, Access, VBA, Google+ Suite and/or MS Office Suite
- Intermediate experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- 3+ years experience working with relational databases and large data sets
- 2+ years knowledge and experience with BI fundamentals and techniques
- Knowledge of Project Management fundamentals, including ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent efforts
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,