Asia Pacific / Vietnam / Ho Chi Minh City / Ho Chi Minh City /
#: 743999740237218 / REF2276U
About the Job
Be a part of something big. With 40,000+ employees in over 100 countries, Nielsen IQ is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers.
Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen IQ. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. At Nielsen IQ, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
- Participate proactively in NielsenIQ's 6-month trainee program (with salary) while attached to a department (such as Consumer Insights, Retail Intelligence) that best suits your talent and abilities.
- Assist the team on day-to-day tasks for projects management and client requirement.
- Assist with the monthly deliverables we provide to our clients.
- Support the team in ad-hoc analysis, research, project planning, inter-department coordination, etc as required.
- Opportunity to be full-time staff after traineeship
- Experienced candidates in Market Research and fresh graduates (undergraduates are encouraged to apply if they can join full time)
- Fast learning, curious and interested in exploring data
- Good sense of numeric and logical thinking.
- Interested in people engagement
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (spoken and written)
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc)
- Able to participate full time for 6 months
Your opportunity to grow:
At Nielsen IQ you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen IQ you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.