North America / United States / FL / Sarasota
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 93801-en_US / 93801
Call Center Recall Specialist – Remote – Sarasota, FL or Columbia, MD – 93801
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Sarasota, Florida
Ready for an adventure? As a Call Center Recall Specialist at Nielsen, you’re on the front lines of data collection, building in-person relationships with our consumers.
This is a remote position that requires you are in a commutable distance to one of our office locations in Sarasota, FL or Columbia, MD.
Job Overview :
This position is responsible for conducting outbound phone calls to Diary Service Households who completed and returned a diary but did not fill out all requested information. The Recall Specialist uses a script in order to collect missing information, and then keys responses into a database.
Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
- Reviewing, determining and entering required demographic data including: age, gender, race, ethnicity, and language spoken.
- Follow documented procedure to complete the phone call
- Meet a specified level of throughput and quality, while meeting production deadlines.
- Ability to listen to and capture respondent answers over the phone, and schedule call back appointments as needed.
- Track diary information, and escalate responses as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent reading skills
- Computer and typing skills (data entry)
- Proven accuracy and execution, with ability to follow explicit instructions
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment and meet delivery deadlines
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- 1 year experience in a production or related environment
- Ability to use a phone or headset
- This is a seasonal position in which hours will fluctuate throughout the year based on business needs.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Sarasota,Florida
Secondary Locations: MD – Columbia, , ,