Asia Pacific / Australia / / Lane Cove
#: 86450-en_US / 86450
Call Centre Operator – 86450
Call Center – Australia Lane Cove, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced call centre operators with a strong drive to provide excellent customer service and provide an outstanding experience for our TV ratings panel members.
- Flexible evening work
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Possibility to build skills and experience other facets of the market research industry
- Call Centre Operators will utilize their organisation and communication skills to liaise with our panel on a range of issues
- Organize our technicians to provide onsite support.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Call centre experience preferable
- Commitment of a minimum of three days per week, including either a Saturday or Sunday
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Excellent work ethic
- Professional and organised approach to work commitments
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Positive attitude
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Lane Cove,New South Wales ,