Asia Pacific / Australia / / Lane Cove
#: 80081-en_US / 80081
Casual Data Entry Operator – 80081
Operations – Australia Lane Cove, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting for casual data entry work within our Data Entry Team. Casual Data Entry Operators will primarily be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely input of information between our database systems to support our ratings business.
- Entry and update of household demographic information.
- The transfer of information between our business systems with accuracy
- General data entry of documents and administrative duties as required
- Generate reports as required
- Provide administrative support to the team
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Impeccable attention to detail and getting it right the first time.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Typing speed of 80 – 100 WPM.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Experience learning and using multiple database software
- High level of verbal and written communications
- Ability to multitask
- Be energetic and self-motivated
You must be a reliable team player who has a passion for accuracy and delivering on time. Covering 6 days/week, it will be expected that you are available for at least three shifts, one of which may include Saturdays. Depending on the workload the spread of hours will be 8am – 8pm.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivering quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support. Located in Lane Cove West, our office is a short bus commute from the city and Macquarie Park.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Lane Cove,New South Wales
Secondary Locations: , , ,