Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
#: 101742-en_US / 101742
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will assume a role as an Analyst to join our Digital Classification/QC team. This position collaborates with the team and internal client communication, including local country staff and cross-functional production departments, and the Operations Manager to ensure accurate classification of digital data.
- Day to day classifying of Web domains/ Mobile Apps/ Streaming domains for multiple digital classification products
- Understand report production-related data classification processes to support the individual products including QA
- Assist in the production flows and regulate all necessary production tasks with reporting cycles
- Proactively identify potential risks to the data quality
- Investigate and solve data and classification related questions from reporting teams/commercial teams
- Willingness to learn new skills/products
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Behavioral Science and/or Marketing/Business-related is a plus
- 1+ years of work experience or fresh graduate
- Proficient in English. Able to read & write Thai Language (To support our Thai client)
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Google standard tools
- Understanding of web domains, mobile apps, and streaming data would be an advantage
- Preferably has basic level of excel macro/programming concept
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!