Latin America / Puerto Rico / / San Juan
Client Service & Sales
#: 105076-en_US / 105076
Client Account Executive – 105076
Client Services and Sales – Puerto Rico San Juan, Puerto Rico
Client Account Executive – San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reporting directly to the market leader, the client account executive is a key member of the Puerto Rico client service team. You will be responsible for handling and resolving client queries, developing strategies for improving customer services, maintaining business relationships with existing clients, and bringing new clients on board. Working with the largest and most important media, agency and advertising companies in Puerto Rico you will be part of the future growth of the industry.
- Building strong relationships with clients through excellent after-sales servicing
- Providing onboarding training and ongoing support for Nielsen services
- Collaborating with internal departments on client requests and projects
- Produce high quality insights and reports for clients
- Managing client information in CRM tools
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing clients
- Deliver on client satisfaction targets and KPIs
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/GSuite
- BA or BS Degree
- Knowledge of TV/Digital Industries/Media
- Knowledge of Nielsen’s productions and solutions a plus
- Strong Interpersonal skills, highly motivated, strong orientation toward client relationships
About the Team.
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: San Juan,Puerto Rico
Secondary Locations: , , ,