North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 77348-en_US / 77348
Client Analyst – 77348
Analytics – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are hiring a Client Analyst to coordinate the strong growth and strengthen our presence in the US market. Nielsen Global Ad Intel is the International Business Service for advertising information including cross-national advertising expenditure data, creatives (e.g. electronic copies of Print-ads, TV-spots) and TV-ratings. Clients use the information to track, observe and act upon their competitive environment. Services are offered to the international advertising community including the global top advertising companies, international media-agencies and media-owners. We hold contact with more than 80 countries world-wide and work closely with the Nielsen offices in all regions.
The Client Analyst will take ownership over a significant portion of managing both the client relationship and internal projects and relationships in support of client needs. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated ability and experience in building and owning key relationships both internally and externally, robust written and oral communication skills, an ability to adapt to the needs of our dynamic environment, a strong response orientation, an intellectual curiosity and passion for data and an enthusiasm for media.
- First point of contact for the client
- Track clients satisfaction with the solution and service
- Maintaining and deepening Nielsen’s relationship with the client
- Answering client queries
- Keeping clients updated on data changes and impacts
- Train and maintain client knowledge on the delivery platforms and data
- Project management/administration for ongoing and first time deliveries
- Partner with other teams inside Nielsen to create a better offering to overall Nielsen solutions
- Supporting prospect conversations
- Identification of additional opportunities for selling products and projects with existing clients
- Providing recommendations/market analysis
- Providing overall support with making industry presentations
- Finding client solutions in the wider Nielsen network
- Sales and data order administration
- Bachelor Degree Required
- 1-3 years experience in a similar client service / client facing role
- Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently, handle pressure, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well with a diverse customer base and various internal teams
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: NY – New York City, IL – Chicago, ,
Travel: Yes, 15% of the Time