Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 102733-en_US / 102733
Client Executive – 102733
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Media Client Service team is responsible for finding and maintaining client relationships. We make a difference by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business needs, and what they should do to improve business performance.
Working with your Nielsen colleagues in a team environment, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand client needs and requirements.
Sound like your kind of thing? Join us!
- Maintain a client service orientation on day-to-day servicing of clients across multiple accounts.
- Undertake project management, analysis and reporting of assigned syndicated as well as ad-hoc (customized research projects).
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date, perform quality checks, and insightful product deliverables.
- Conduct issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insights and build effective analytical presentations.
- Responsible for providing database/software training to clients
- Managing client expectations and queries on deliverables/client-facing platforms.
- Ensure continuous market scoping initiatives, business development of syndicated products/customized ad-hoc studies.
- Performing ad-hoc responsibilities with assigned accounts.
- Preferably candidate with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the media industry (whether it be media agencies, broadcasting, publishing, advertising or online), sales or the research industry.
- Fluent, native speaker in Thai.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Prior proven track record of generating sales within media/advertising agencies
- Extensive experience in project management and client servicing
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proactive with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to solve problems using sound analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Advantage if you possess knowledge and skills in Excel Macro.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok