Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724311541 / REF912Q
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen works with clients to provide insights, thought leadership to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products you ultimately see on the shelf. Our team members are experts across various categories and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
Working in this role, you will play a key role in the provision of strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of consumer research services by having a good understanding of their business issues and developing relevant consumer research solutions including integration across Nielsen’s business units while building and maintaining strong client relationships.
You are conversant in quantitative research design, with experience managing key market research projects from start to finish. Our ideal candidate is an innovative thinker possessing both drive and intelligence, with a passion for matching science with insight to provide actionable research solutions.
- People management and development: Manage a team of Managers and Executives. Coach and develop managers on both client service / client management and strengthen their technical and Market Research competency. Expected to provide guidance on actual execution as required and facilitate training on all relevant execution task, ie. Understanding client needs, Proposal development, questionnaire design, table specs, analysis flow, analytical & presentation skills, etc.
- Revenue drive: Responsible for an individual and team revenue target. Collaboratively work with business development team to lock down client business issues and lead impactful proposal development with appropriate solutions. Focus on giving Nielsen the edge in winning the key pitches.
- Client relationship management: Understanding of the client’s business plans and priorities. Engage clients especially to drive organic growth and secure renewals / repeat research projects. Build connections within client organization with a view to spot business opportunities across organization.
- Solution/ Industry Expertise: Take on the local champion of either a product solution or industry, with the need to drive awareness and familiarity of the solution/industry across Nielsen and clients. Expand the revenue of the solution or industry vertical either with more projects or add on modules.
- Analysis and recommendation: Review, revise and enhance reports & analysis prepared by managers or executives that showcase insightful learnings, added value and relevant & actionable recommendations.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You will be highly motivated, self-directed, pro-active & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines in an agile environment. You are resourceful, inquisitive, and excited about new technologies. You will also generate ideas for improvements, doing things differently, constructively challenging the status quo. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation. You will have attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information. You will also work well in a team environment and also in an organization that values diversity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree desirable with at least 8 years’ experience in a consumer research environment
- Strong quantitative research experience, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to draw relevant insights and good storytelling competency. Having a good visualization skill will be an advantage
- Pro-active, Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines or changing environment
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good people leadership skill and work well in both team & independent environment