Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 100521-en_US / 100521
Client Service Executive – 100521
Operations – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Australia is looking for a Client Service Executive to drive key relationships across our media client portfolio. This role will give you direct access to leaders throughout the media industry; Nielsen prides itself on giving people the opportunity to demonstrate their capabilities regardless of age or seniority. The successful candidate will benefit from the mentorship of key leaders, as well as being provided with every opportunity to bring your ideas to the table. Work in a dynamic, fun and diverse team with a focus on ensuring work/life balance, and immersed in the heart of the media industry. Become the go-to person for these key clients and raise your own profile within the industry.
- Effectively manage client relationships, including the execution of account plans across a group of nominated clients, covering advertisers, creative agencies and media agencies
- Meet revenue targets for contract renewals and new business
- Manage day to day client enquiries
- Manage and deliver client training sessions as needed
- Assist with the delivery of customized client reports
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers within the client group
- Manage good working relationships with internal product and practice specialist areas
- Develop a working understanding of all Nielsen Media products and solutions
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Degree qualified in marketing, business or relevant industry experience
- 1-2 years experience in the media industry, ideally across media or creative agencies
- General understanding and use of Nielsen products and services and/or general market research techniques would be an advantage
- Able to analyze and integrate various data sources with market and industry knowledge
- A strong team player and contributor with an ability to work in a matrix reporting structure
- Strong communication skills with poise and confidence to interact
- Builds strong, trust-based client relationships
- Ability to prioritize against multiple client demands
- Seeks opportunities and supports company initiatives to grow revenue
- Structured, process-driven approach
- Strong skills across MS Office and Google Suite
- Strong attention to data
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operate as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction with the Nielsen core products.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales