Africa and Middle East / Estonia / HARJU COUNTY / Tallinn /
#: 743999720574206 / 50240151
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world.
We are looking for talented and passionate person to join our Retailer Services team in Tallinn, Estonia.
You will be responsible for consulting and servicing our clients and selling Nielsen services to FMCG retailers. You will assist clients in understanding retail trends, advise and consult in optimizing their marketing strategies to help their business growth and develop.
- Expand client base, promote and sell Nielsen services among existing clients.
- Build and develop business relationships with retail chains, understand their business and information needs.
- Participate in meetings.
- Manage day-to-day client requests.
- Deliver presentations and trainings to Clients.
- Bachelor or university degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics.
- Analytical mind and excellent presentation skills.
- Competent negotiator with good influencing skills.
- Fluent in Estonian and English.
- Strong team player.
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE PART OF NIELSEN?
With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behavior to help our clients grow. We empower our employees to make a difference by collaborating both inside and outside the office.
Your application will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be notified.