North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 96604-en_US / 96604
Client Services Specialist, Commspoint (Remote OK) – 96604
Product Leadership – USA New York, New York
Commspoint focuses on how different types of media can work together to deliver and emphasize a message by using their different strengths in reach, power and efficiency.
As a Client Services Specialist you will own the product knowledge for Commspoint and be a key ambassador for our overall Client Experience, managing the day-to-day interaction we have with many of our agency and media clients to provide first-class support, consulting, and training. You’ll be working alongside sales and product teams to deliver the best end-to-end experience for our clients.
- Act as primary point of contact, client advocate and subject matter expert for Nielsen’s Commspoint US & Canada software and data
- Manage client relationships of ~70 clients across US & Canada, providing a superior client experience through day-to-day training, support and consulting for Commspoint US & Canada
- Conduct client/internal sales training programs in person and via video conferencing
- Aid sales teams with clearly presenting and demonstrating the product, use cases and value of the tool to an organization to prospective clients
- Collaborate with the product team on the development of requirements for new products, ongoing product development and review of designs and concepts by providing client needs and feedback
- Perform UAT testing with new versions or current versions of the software.
- Work with outside vendors such as MARS, MRI, Simmons and Vividata to continue to enhance product offerings
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed to various locations across US and Canada to provide on-hands support/trainings to clients
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of media planning experience with an agency
- Proficiency using Nielsen’s Commspoint planning tool(s)
- Excellent people skills, patience and ability to translate concepts and methodologies into simple and applicable concepts
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented with thorough follow-through
- Responsive and flexible – adaptive and highly resourceful to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Embodies a client- first approach and has desire and willingness to work, communicate and and positively influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, business associates and staff
- Proven ability to problem solve and apply analytical and creative thinking to quickly and accurately answer client questions and needs
- High level of initiative, curiosity and passion for doing great work
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, IL – Chicago, ,