Asia Pacific / New Zealand / / Auckland
Client Service & Sales
#: 89588-en_US / 89588
Client Servicing Account Manager – 89588
Client Services and Sales – New Zealand Auckland, Auckland
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is accountable for driving long-term client growth through building strong client relationships and engagement in the Media sector. The incumbent must understand their client’s strategic business priorities and provide recommendations that are aligned to the client business issues. The incumbent will be an essential thought partner to their clients – helping solve client business issues, and wherever possible creating high impact ideas and strategies.
- A working understanding of all Nielsen products and solutions with a clear focus on Media.
- Analysis and interpretation of data to provide insightful responses to client queries.
- Support the business relationship between Nielsen and a group of nominated clients.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers within the client group.
- Assisting in the formulation and execution of account plans.
- Support the proactive resolution of client issues by engaging and working across other Nielsen support groups as needed.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and support business development effort.
- Managing the contract negotiation process with clients to ensure profitable outcomes.
- Provide administrative and operational support to senior staff.
- Manages expectations of own client day to day contacts with regard to service levels and project deliverables.
- Builds insightful client presentations that reflect the client’s needs.
- Ability and experience to service and add value to clients directly through onsite presence.
- Supporting clients when using Nielsen products and solutions through training and troubleshooting.
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with other client representatives and other internal stakeholders to ensure quality and timeframe service levels are met and wherever possible exceeded.
- Manages good working relationships with internal product and practice specialist areas.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Degree qualified in marketing or business or relevant industry experience.
- 2- 4 years’ experience in account management including consultative engagement.
- Previous experience in the media industry including media agencies, stations, publishers or online.
- General understanding and use of Nielsen products and services and/or general market research techniques.
- Able to analyze and integrate various data sources with market and industry knowledge.
- A strong team player and contributor with an ability to work in a matrix reporting structure.
- Strong communication skills with a poise and confidence to interact.
- Champions new initiatives and innovation.
- Builds strong, trust-based client relationships.
- Ability to prioritize against multiple client demands.
- Ability to craft communications that engage and excite the audience.
- Seeks opportunities and supports company initiatives to grow revenue.
- Structured, process driven approach.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland,Auckland