North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 87164-en_US / 87164
Client Solutions Analyst – 87164
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Client Solutions Analyst becomes the trusted advisor for a variety of Nielsen’s major media accounts. In this role, the associate will develop close client relationships with day to day interactions, probing for underlying needs and developing solutions to meet those needs. As these major media clients transform their traditional business to deliver content to viewers on their schedule and their platform, this associate will work across the digital, ad sales, brand and marketing teams by addressing ratings and advertising data inquiries, understanding consumer viewership behaviors across screens, implementing measurements and expanding his/her knowledge across the entire Nielsen portfolio with special focus on the Nielsen One initiative.
The Client Solutions Analyst will gain experience in this client-facing position as well as develop internal partnerships across many Nielsen divisions and deepen his or her understanding of Nielsen’s full suite of products and capabilities. The ideal candidate will possess robust written and oral communication skills, an ability adapt to the needs of our dynamic environment, a strong response orientation, an intellectual curiosity and passion for data, the ability to build and hone key relationships both internally and externally, and an enthusiasm for television/digital media.
- Interface directly with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service and consultative sales programs
- Become fluent in both traditional TV and digital offerings, client needs and technical aspects in order to help the client understand and evaluate their cross platform audiences
- Be able to manage projects effectively in both team and autonomous settings
- Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client
- Identify, prospect and develop new client relationships and generate new sales/product opportunities
- Communicate and prioritize client requirements.
- Resolve all client issues in a proactive and timely manner.
- Conduct client meetings to build and maintain relationships.
- Answer client questions relative to product updates and product information effectively and in a timely manner.
- Develop solid understanding of each product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve business performance.
- Negotiate contracts with clients for Nielsen products and services
- Be a liaison between all the internal partners at Nielsen and external clients.
- Be able to work onsite at the clients on a weekly basis
- Maintain SalesForce accounts records and opportunity pipeline
- BA or BS Degree, with 1-3 years experience within a relevant industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / GSuite
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: IL – Chicago, , ,