Asia Pacific / Indonesia / Jakarta / Jakarta /
#: 743999736162093 / 50244589
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Item Master – Reference Data – We are specialist of product reference in FMCG industry.
Reference Data Item Master Executive is a team player with responsibility to translate product items to Nielsen standard items reading specification. Work in a team that closely cooperate accross operation divisons and commercial teams, to deliver best and accurate product item classification. These item specification product grouping then to be used in providing information on particular items performance against competitors.
We are the key reference for reading item performance, where it is crucial to have accurate and reliable item information.
The RD associate has to independently run coding reference & execution of item identification, interpret product description to classified product classification.
● Bachelor’s Degree from reputable Universities, min GPA 3.00
● Understanding and familiar with Product Fast Moving Consumer Goods specification (Pharma, Food, Personal Care, Home Care, Cigarette)
● Ability to work independently and comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
● Analyze things around and pay close attention to details
● Strong Organizational & interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, ability to explain ideas and technical specification in a simple way.
● Use of Microsoft Office and Google Tools
● Identify and classify products to Nielsen Audit items or not
● Deliver final good item coding specification
● Review & Validate data errors and inconsistencies in value attribute code mapping
● Follow and fully owns the working process, faster and bolder
● Interacts well with all accross teams in Operation and Commercial team
● Independently addressing internal client queries in regrads of product item pulling
● Drive time/cost-effectiveness on item product creation
● Inspire peers and co-workers
● Identify any opportunity of improvements in the process steps to aim best quality output