Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999729695795 / REF1437V
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Customized Intelligence Business provides client-specific insights and solutions tailored to unique customer needs, no matter how broad or nuanced. This business generates great value for clients, and should be increasing in profitability each year.
Responsible for driving and facilitating new business development initiatives for Nielsen customized intelligence solutions for Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Running a lead generation and optimization process.
- Running sales campaigns to increase client awareness and keep Nielsen at clients top of mind when considering research partners.
- Generate FMCG specific thought leadership and push them to clients via marcoms and commercial teams to generate strategic business.
- Running lead conversion campaigns tracked within Salesforce CRM tools and running a strategy to increase win ratio.
- Generating new briefs from new clients and transitioning them to country delivery teams to convert into revenue. hand holding client relationships to continual revenue and repeat business.
- Strategic partnering on key revenue opportunities and facilitating teams to win large value and strategic revenue opportunities.
- Help drive the SEA Shopper adoption strategy by increasing knowledge of Nielsen's shopper product and expertise. Ensure that the operating plans for the shopper business are met at a regional level.
- Revenue management & Forecasting: Collect and manage business performance data on a weekly basis and track against targets and objectives. Also forecast an operating plan and take steps towards achieving the revenue plan.
- Create and update sales kits for digital adoption and enablement and educate commercial teams with knowledge to be able to commercialize Nielsen's digital strategy.
- Run the GTM strategy for Nielsen's digital solutions like smart store & smart shelf.
- Run sales and marcomms campaigns to increase awareness and interest in Nielsen Digital Solutions.
- Generate new briefs and work with regional shopper teams to deliver cutting edge proposals and projects to clients.
- Drive relationships with key client marketing (shopper activation) and sales teams beyond the everyday CMI contacts.
- Meet Operating plans and KPI's for Nielsen digital solutions portfolio.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- High proficiency in all aspects of sales: prospecting, pipeline building, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
- Demonstration of consultative/challenger consumer behaviors, ability to reframe and challenge the way clients view their businesses, sales and marketing spend.Ability to build enduring relationships with C-level executives – truly passionate relationship developer.
- Deep understanding of key client Personas, particularly within Customized/MarketingIntelligence, and ability to tailor a sales strategy accordingly.
- Excellent awareness of market and industry conditions and client business environment.
- Financial understanding (eg. P&L, EBITDA) and how this relates to business success.
- Equips and empowers teams to sell and service projects and achieve financial targets
Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Statistics-Mathematics or any related fields.
Solid years of experience in driving business performance and product solutions or research-related industry in client facing roles that involve analysis and consulting for clients, preferably in with FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods, Automotive, Consulting, Retail industry and other professions are welcome
Strategic sales and business development competency
Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
Able to maintain positive client relationships in complex situations and work collaboratively with internal & external teams
Exceptional business acumen with a solid understanding of the overall business and industry sectors.
Proven ability to lead and develop managers to influence their teams
Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills as well as Stakeholder management
Ability to create/demonstrate empathy with internal and external customers
High impact verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Ability to deliver under pressure
Statistical knowledge working understanding of basic techniques and experience on making simulators and excel dashboards is a plus
Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technical concepts simply
Has a "Hunter" mentality
Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes