Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
#: 101305-en_US / 101305
CONSULTOR JR DE PROYECTOS – 101305
Brandbank – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
Nielsen is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Nielsen Global Media provides media and
advertising industries with unbiased and reliable metrics that create a shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function.
About the position
The Marketing Effectiveness Jr. Client Consultant will become an expert in all the marketing mix delivery process end to end: collecting, organizing, and reviewing big sets of data for further analyses,
interacting with different teams during statistical modeling, and translating model results into stories and actionable insights for clients. The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail, be accountable
for his/her own tasks, be a team worker, and have an opinion.
- Develop analysis of marketing mix modeling and create presentation of deliverables, typically multiple studies at the same time.
- Understand client needs and how marketing mix fits in with their goals
- Design the analytical flow in all projects, in order to guarantee a fluid storyline, validating hypothesis and delivering actionable answers to the client business questions
- Manage own projects and execution guaranteeing quality in terms of deliverables and timeline compliance.
- Communicate simple and complex issues with both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing & Advertising.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Communication skills – proficiency in both verbal and written Spanish and English.
- Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving.
Nice to have
- Verbal and written Portuguese
- Media/Trade Marketing and Statistical knowledge or background.
- Resilience and Commitment.
The position will be based in Mexico City, Mexico.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District