North America / United States / CA / Emeryville
#: 104947-en_US / 104947
Contract Sourcer – 104947
Human Resources – USA Emeryville, California
Explore and discover Nielsen! Nielsen is the global standard for entertainment data and technology focusing on audience measurement, audience insights, and audience experience.
The Nielsen Talent Acquisition Team has multiple opportunities for motivated Contract Sourcers focusing on Technology, Product, User Experience, and future pipeline development. Help us hunt for top-tier talent that will power the future of entertainment data and analytics!
What You Will Do:
- Help to define, implement, and execute effective sourcing strategies
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to understand role functions and required skills & technologies
- Help strategize processes that build talent pools and candidate pipelines using tactical research, events, sourcing campaigns, and referrals
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of Boolean searching, database queries, ATS mining and other sources
- Craft and send unique recruitment emails to capture the attention of passive candidates
- Prescreen candidates to assess basic fit
- Evangelize Nielsen
- 3+ years sourcing or full-lifecycle recruiting experience for technical roles focused around Big Data, Cloud Development, Software Engineering, Data Science or Data Engineering.
- Experience sourcing using LinkedIn, Github, Boolean searches, and database queries to search for active and passive talent
- Mastery of writing engaging emails, InMails, text messages, social media, and other messaging to attract talent
- Ability to screen candidates of various backgrounds to assess technical abilities as well as cultural fit for teams of different personalities
- A background working with geographically diverse recruiting and hiring partners
- A track record of success within fluid environments with a fast pace and aggressive mindset
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Emeryville,California
Secondary Locations: Remote, IL – Chicago, FL – Tampa – Oldsmar,