Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Client Service & Sales
#: 105426-en_US / 105426
Conversion Leader – 105426
Client Services and Sales – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Marketing Cloud (NMC) and Digital Advertising Ratings (DAR) are Nielsen’s flagship digital advertising activation and measurement products. The Conversion Leader (DAR and NMC) is responsible for the development and delivery of the commercial plans for these products. They represent and communicate these products to customers and the digital advertising industry in Australia.
The Conversion Leader (DAR and NMC) is involved in creating understanding and demand for these products. They will drive the sales process for NMC and DAR leads by presenting to and consulting with potential customers before proposing and closing agreements with customers.
NMC and DAR are sophisticated products that make advertising better for our customers. The Conversion Leader (DAR and NMC) ensures that the market understands the value and benefits of these products and advises on how these products are developed to continue to improve their effectiveness.
- Product expertise and development
- Be recognized as the subject matter expert on NMC and DAR
- Provide feedback to Commercial and PTOC product on required service developments
- Product communication strategies
- Raise profile and perception of product in market, including preparing and presenting to agencies and advertisers
- Contribute to lead generation activities for DAR and NMC
- Advise on all customer communications (especially material changes) regarding the service
- Deliver commercial goals for NMC and DAR
- Secure briefs from customers for NMC and DAR
- Convert leads generated by the Account Management and New Business Teams
- Track and project revenue delivery
- Generate initiatives to grow product revenue
- Customer relationships
- Building new and develop existing relationships with key platforms and partnerships to maximize customer opportunities and return
- Understand, identify and communicate customers’ needs relevant to NMC and DAR
- Direct customer success team to maximize value to customers from NMC and DAR
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 6+ years’ experience within media agencies, advertising technology companies or media owners
- Proven track record of securing revenue from new or existing customers
- Understanding of advertising technology, digital advertising campaign activation and media measurement
- Knowledge of different roles within media agencies and advertisers involved in the selection of data, activation and measurement solutions
- Presentation and persuasion skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to articulate and deliver complex ideas and customer solutions
- Can do, problem solver
- High drive and focus on delivery
- An assertive individual who thrives working across a diverse set of stakeholders and projects
- A consultative sales approach
- Demonstrates the “new Nielsen” values and behaviors for Pacific
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales