Latin America / Puerto Rico / / San Juan
Client Service & Sales
#: 102502-en_US / 102502
Commercial Country Leader Caribbean – 102502
Client Services and Sales – Puerto Rico San Juan, Puerto Rico
Commercial Country Leader Caribbean, Nielsen Media
We’re in need of a country leader for our Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic Markets to help drive our commercial success in this market and lead from the front as we deliver client impact, financial growth, and drive sales centricity within our teams. As the country leader of our business you will have the opportunity to set our commercial strategy and engage at senior levels across our client ecosystem (agencies, advertisers, media owners and platforms), drive the sales team to meet our sales goals each quarter, and make history as we expand aggressively in the market.
- Set the strategic growth agenda for Nielsen Media in Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic
- Work with the local leadership team to establish “where to play” and “how to win” and activate this plan for market growth
- Bring the different media solutions and teams together for one impactful Nielsen story for clients. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with regional/ global commercial, product and marketing teams to ensure the right portfolio is available to clients in the near and medium term
- Deliver financial results by championing a client-first sales mindset
- Drive and champion a sales and client-centric mindset within the organization
- Building mid-and long-term sales strategy plans and empowering team members to achieve sales goals.
- Deliver on the overall P&L and operating plan goals for Nielsen Mexico
- Become a Brand Ambassador to the Nielsen Brand
- Lead senior Top-to-top Sales meetings
- Represent the Nielsen brand within the industry and external stakeholders
- Drive marketing, roll-out strategy for new product introductions to the industry
Required knowledge, skills, abilities, experiences:
- 10+ years of experience with commercial leadership, solution sales and sales skills on new business development and account management.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of research, media, advertising and/or marketing
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the media industry in Puerto Rico
- Strong communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Experience in leading and managing fast-paced and large multi-capability teams, ideally in a matrix environment.
- Delivering Excellence in Human Capital
- A genuine senior level commercial and relationship builder, who enjoys selling ideas and creative solutions
- Has a natural affinity to working in complex and matrix oriented environments
- Strong people leadership and talent management with large and diverse teams
- Enjoys getting their hands dirty, and relishes working in a reward driven environment
- Have proven credentials and a track record in building and developing a business, not just making the numbers. They will have operated a business that went through significant change where re-engineering had taken place to drive the business forward
- Have proven their leadership credentials by leading teams that have driven excellent business results while navigating difficult situations such as:market challenges, cultural change, business integration etc.
- Experience in digital media, adtech, emerging marketing technologies
- Experience with media measurement, advertising and digital marketing
- Strong network at marketing, digital, media industries
Primary Location: Puerto Rico
About the Team:
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: San Juan,Puerto Rico
Secondary Locations: , , ,