Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Client Service & Sales
#: 98902-en_US / 98902
Custom Research Analyst – 98902
Client Services and Sales – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Custom Research Analyst, you will be responsible for the day to day management of custom-ad-hoc research projects.
- Contributing to project kick of calls between internal and external clients
- Project timeline development and ownership
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to co-develop a project design
- Writing questionnaires
- Script checking and fieldwork tracking
- Data checking and reporting (data cleaning, data weighting, report writing, formatting).
- Coordinating and collaborating with operations and data processing teams
- Regular client communications regarding progress / issue resolution
- Stitching together the story across numerous datasets
- Being responsible for delivering story-lead reports
- Apply selected analytical techniques and tools to achieve project outcomes
- Presenting insights to clients
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in handling/ working on custom research projects
- Well versed in questionnaire design, sample design and reporting
- Good analytical skills and develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for client
- Work on various custom research projects and be able to execute the projects from start to finish
- Work in a dynamic environment and able to meet client requirements and deadlines
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from complex data sets and systems
- Strong attention to detail with a curiosity to understand data
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales