India / India / / Mumbai
Client Service & Sales
#: 109132-en_US / 109132
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Media Analytics & Consumer Research Team is in a unique position as the center of data collection, analysis and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values. If taking charge of end to end project execution is what drives you, you’ll fit right in as a Custom Research Manager at Nielsen.
As a Custom Research Manager in the Media Analytics & Consumer Research Division, you will be responsible for the day to day management of custom-adhoc research projects. Your roles and responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to ensure smooth project execution
- Project timeline development and ownership
- Writing questionnaires
- Script checking and fieldwork tracking
- Data checking and reporting (data cleaning, data weighting, generating tables, report writing, formatting).
- Coordinating and collaborating with operations and data processing teams
- Stitching together the story across numerous datasets
- Being responsible for delivering story-lead reports
- Apply selected analytical techniques and tools to achieve project outcomes
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Should have at least 4 years’ experience in handling/ working on custom research projects
- Be able to multi task and work on various custom research projects and be able to execute the projects from start to finish
- Well versed in questionnaire design, sample design and reporting
- Experience of extracting and analysing data from complex data sets and systems
- Well versed with Ms Office and Google Suite. Good command over Ms Excel and Ms Powerpoint is a must
- Some experience of working with data cleaning and tabulation softwares
- Strong attention to detail with a curiosity to understand data
- Good analytical skills and ability to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for client
- Work in a dynamic environment and be able to meet project requirements and deadlines
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Media Analytics & Consumer Research Team designs cutting-edge solutions and analytics to create powerful insights for advertisers, media agencies and publishers. Our obsession with understanding consumer behavior is what motivates us. To us, innovation isn’t random – it’s a result of encouraging each other to develop new ideas and solutions and then, challenging ourselves to push even further. Be a part of creating customized and innovative solutions to help our clients go from insights to action faster.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!