North America / United States / MA / Needham
Client Service & Sales
#: 97406-en_US / 97406
Customer Success Account Manager – Digital Marketing – 97406
Client Services and Sales – USA Needham, Massachusetts
About the Job
Nielsen Attribution delivers a marketing intelligence platform that empowers advertisers to analyze audience attributes and behaviors, optimize budgets, customer experiences and business results.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, customer satisfaction and growth. The CSM will work closely with customers to ensure adoption, usage, and satisfaction with the products and services purchased by the customer, help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize Nielsen’s Attribution software platform based on the customer’s business needs or business plans and educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle and ensure organizational alignment to proactively drive adoption and usage of the Nielsen Attribution platform.
- Align customer objective to a success roadmap, advise on digital marketing best practices and ensure executive alignment to help drive organizational maturity
- Success metrics in the role include
- Usage and feature adoption
- Client advocacy/Net promoter score
- CSAT (Customer Satisfaction score)
- Retention & Growth
The CSM achieves these objectives by providing the following services to his/her assigned customers:
- Best Practices and Customer Health – monitor the health of assigned accounts and drive a set of actions to help ensure client success
- Relationship Management – build and sustain relationships with stakeholders and decision makers in assigned accounts
- Client Retention and Growth – partner with Sales and Services to help ensure retention and growth of assigned clients
- Product Enhancements and Feedback – educate clients on the offering strategy and roadmap. Advise on best practice product usage with practitioners and conduct business reviews with executives to ensure alignment.
- Events and Programs – encourage participation in global and regional user events; leverage online and in-person customer events to share leading best practices
- 5-10 years’ experience in a client services, marketing, consulting and/or Sales role
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or technical field
- Excellent understanding of SaaS value delivery
- Knowledge of multi touch attribution preferred
- Digital media ecosystem experience and/or familiarity is required
- Previous media agency experience a plus
- Passion for customer service and relationship building. Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, results-driven work environment
- Experience working in a highly accountable, analytics/metrics driven culture is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal stakeholders and clients
- Customer and team-focused, delivery-oriented; motivated, and values honesty and integrity
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Needham,Massachusetts
Secondary Locations: NY – New York City, Remote, ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time