India / India / KA / Bangalore /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999723175184 / REF760J
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, this individual will be responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining the technology and processes to support the global Cybersecurity Operations area.
● Responsible for the design, build, configuration, and maintenance of all endpoint cyber defense capabilities
● Provide cybersecurity guidance on the implementation and maintenance of endpoint technologies including but not limited to: Antivirus, EDR, and URL filtering
● Configure policy and tune endpoint sensors
● Utilize SIEM to create custom content that will provide value to the Cybersecurity incident response team.
● Maximize installation coverage and feature deployment of endpoint capabilities and ensure
centralized logging to the SIEM
● Collaborate with primary and secondary stakeholders to develop dashboards, reports, alerts, and tools to meet stakeholder requirements.
● Collaborate with technology teams to ensure systems and services are appropriately configured for monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
● Report, investigate when appropriate, and recommend corrective actions for cybersecurity incidents.
● Advise incident responders on actions necessary to investigate and resolve cybersecurity incidents.
● Remain current on cybersecurity technology, vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
● Review performance, availability, and capacity metrics of internally and externally hosted services and service components to compare with service agreements.
● Troubleshoot escalated cybersecurity endpoint issues.
● Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade cybersecurity measures to protect enterprise data, and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer
- Information Systems or a minimum of 5 years of Cybersecurity experience.
- Minimum 5 years of general IT experience with a variety of operating systems including
- Windows, Linux or UNIX in a functional capacity.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in a cybersecurity role focused on Security
- Monitoring and Incident Response.
- In-Depth understanding of Cybersecurity Operations and Incident Response procedures and
- toolsets used for internal investigations and audit/compliance reviews.
- Experience with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and/or Cyber Kill Chain
- Experience with cybersecurity requirements for information system design and
- implementation in support business processes.
- Knowledge of common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, NIST,
- CIS, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT.
- Basic understanding of the elements of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical
- details in a clear, concise, understandable manner.Understanding of Cloud IaaS/PaaS (AWS, GCP & Azure).
- Strong background in layer2 and layer3 technologies.
- Experience with endpoint & network cybersecurity technologies.
- Experience with Log Management, Orchestration, Workflow, and Analytic Modules.
- Understanding of the nuances of Alerts(IOCs) vs Telemetry vs Enrichment.
- Scripting experience (Python, Shell, Bash, Java, Ruby, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Cloud computing standards and controls.
- Security certification such as SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CEH, or OSCP.
- This position requires minimal travel.