Asia Pacific / Korea / Seoul / Seoul /
#: 743999740073494 / REF3210R
NielsenIQ is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
About the job
This role is accountable for e-comm/omnishopper Onboarding, Engagement and Compliance Improvement for received data by working closely with the vendors and internal stakeholders e.g. Product Leadership, Data Science, Operations and Project Managers.
They will be responsible for tracking Vendor data Quality according to the KPIs defined for each project in terms of expected quality and timeliness. They will be conducting regular reviews with Internal stakeholders and Vendors and drive specific Quality improvement goals for the Vendor including any change management pertaining to data receipt (Content, format, advance notice)
This role will also be the SPOC for local country or region leadership teams to update on KPIs and In market progress on Vendor onboarding, BAU KPIs.
- Establish and maintain a close relationship to Vendors and act as point of contact between Vendor and NielsenIQ.
- Support PL and DS, to drive any on ground Vendor conversations, conduct data quality checks and other pre-onboarding activities.
- Participate and support the Vendor accreditation process with DSci.
- Work with the local Ops team or PM to finalize onboarding plans for Vendors linked to Consumer Intelligence coverage expansion or revenue or new product offerings.
- Ensure the onboarding of the Vendor according to the requirements provided by DSci (depending on the product) in a timely manner and with the quality expected.
KPI Improvement & Identifying new Opportunities:
- Manage BAU panel management processes (panel size control, number of receipts received/expected per retailer/per panelists, rotation rate control, level of engagement etc.)
- Delivery data tracking: on-time delivery from the vendor on an agreed frequency (daily basis), performance app issues
- Oversees the management of the incentives payments and the review of the detailed input for the creation of PO's, invoices and payment processing
- In BAU operations, review KPIs with DSci and drive conversations with Vendors for KPI improvements wherever needed.
Project Management Support:
- Support PMs on project timelines from Vendor’s perspective, alignments and help drive any required Vendor conversations
In Market Stakeholder Management
- Be a SPOC for local market leadership for Consumer Intelligence DA. Provide progress updates to local (in Market) stakeholders
You’re looking for a career with room to grow with your high-initiative personality. Involved in our project management activity from the beginning of the research preparation, monitoring the research update, until the data has been obtained from the field. You will be working together with our internal stakeholders, managing the project timeline, and communicating the project update seamlessly.
- Bachelor's Degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant industry
- Understanding of NielsenIQ Operation or similar experience will be preferred
- Technology exposure and tech savvy will be desired
- Excellent communication and good negotiation skills
- Excellent in verbal and written communication in both local language and English is preferred
- Strong technical knowledge and business interpretation of data
- LSS GB certified and Management Education is desired