Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 88561-en_US / 88561
Data Coder & Editor – 88561
Operations – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
This Data and Editor TV role is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of raw data. Besides,
the ideal candidate should be able to maintain the database by creating new records and merging
- Processing television broadcast using Media pad.
- Entering advertisements into the company’s database, adding meta-data such as brand, product and a creative description of the advertisement.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of the operations department by following company policies and procedures; notifying the manager of any issues that may harm the collection of accurate data.
- Assisting in other areas of the operations department as required
- Fulfilling any other tasks as requested by the manager
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Academic/ Vocational qualifications and skills plus individual competencies
- A high level of written communication skills
- A basic understanding of the Australian media landscape (such as television station names)
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to work without direct supervision and as part of a team
- Media background, either professionally or academically
- Knowledge of Google suite of applications
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Product, Technology & Operations supports Nielsen Media’s growth strategy by enabling positive
client and market solutions. Our Operations Team is in a unique position as the center of data collection,
analysis and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and
transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales