Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
#: 77589-en_US / 77589
Data Entry Clerk (Ad Intel) – 77589
Operations – Singapore
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Ad Intel Operations team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
- The role involves identifying actual on-ad placements, products through print media.
- You will be working towards our daily data delivery to clients.
- You will identify the products and advertisements on Print media and input the necessary information for capturing them into our database.
- Preparing and processing of data in a timely and quality-driven manner
- Contributing towards the delivery of data to clients, following appropriate procedures and approvals in the given time
- Conducting data audits and participating in Quality Control for all aspects of the Ad Intel process
- Troubleshooting technical data queries and assisting internal stakeholders
- Small scale project coordination
- Contribution towards process improvement and implementation
- Prior experience in market research operations or Data Entry is an added advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills & the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Confidence liaising with internal stakeholders
- An interest in data analytics
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
About the team
Nielsen Ad Intel captures, organizes and analyzes advertising spend and creatives around the world,
offering the most complete source of cross-platform advertising intelligence available today. Get the
visibility and insights you need to lead for tomorrow.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore