Asia Pacific / Malaysia / Selangor / Bandar Sunway /
#: 743999725193099 / REF1031M
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP – Consumer Information Platform) and drive the convergence of processes and tools
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed, if you wanted. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year experience in operational areas
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Proficient in MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet, or any database technical tools; adaptable and has interest to learn various reporting tools/ systems.
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.