Asia Pacific / Malaysia / Selangor / Petaling Jaya /
#: 743999724311078 / REF911L
Nielsen Connect is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen you like to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
- Be contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams.
- Identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions and drive convergence of processes and tools.
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best demonstrated practices
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Business Information Systems/Information
- Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent degree with ideally 1- 2 year experience in operational areas
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
- Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency