Greater China / Hong Kong / / Hong Kong /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999731109801 / REF1575Q
As a Data Processing Specialist, you are responsible for Data Project Management, such as Data Reporting, Data Aggregation, or Data Quality Checking.
- Development, maintenance, and enhancement of various data processing tools, including VB applications, SPSS and R.
- Provide technical support and technical documentation on developed solutions
- Coordinate with other departments for project management and data issue
- Provide operational support on research projects to ensure research projects are managed effectively and efficiently.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow with your high-initiative personality. Involved in our data processing activity from end-to-end, and become the second eye to control the data quality. You will be working together with our internal stakeholders, managing the data deliverable, and quality seamlessly.
- Minimum 1-year working experience, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Certificate / Diploma holder or above (must have certain programming knowledge and preferably with Statistical background)
- Key Skills/Competencies
- Good PC skills with strong in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Time management on multi-tasking with a tight schedule
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, able to work with challenges, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Inquisitive and passionate in Market Research