Africa and Middle East / Estonia / HARJU COUNTY / Tallinn /
#: 743999738612176 / 50244932
Data Processing Specialist delivers one of the processes necessary to create a database or report for our Client (top FMCG companies and retailers). The processes include validating the data, setting-up the database, coding products by providing characteristics and managing data samples.
This is an entry level position which might be a great start for young graduates and all candidates who wanted to develop their careers in the market research sector company.
YOUR KEY TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Conducting processes that lead to a creation of a database according to the clients’ requirements. The processes include selecting and validating the data, products, checking their correctness in internal applications that do not require programming skills;
- Working as part of a multinational team and liaising with other European Nielsen Offices;
- Daily collaboration in virtual environment;
- Building knowledge and understanding of FMCG categories and markets in different geographies;
- Providing Customers with outstanding service – replying to inquiries, implementing change requests, solving issues;
- Striving for constant improvement by suggesting process changes and ensuring key performance metrics are met – on time delivery and quality.
- Degree optional;
- Very good level of both written and spoken English is a must (B2), as well as Swedish;
- Computer literacy (especially MS Excel);
- Being a team-player with well-developed communication skills;
- With eye for the detail and paying attention to quality;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Can adapt easily to changes.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
- Being part of growing organization and working for top FMCG Clients;
- Working in multinational environment that ensures daily contact with Swedish and English.
And on top of that:
- Possibility to work from home;
- Salary 1200 € gross per month;
- Company culture encouraging open communication;
- Opportunities to volunteer in different social responsibility projects;
- Broad range of benefits: medical insurance, health days, team events