North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Technology & Engineering
#: 90061-en_US / 90061
Delivery Technical Business Analyst – 90061
Technology and Engineering – USA Tampa, Florida
Explore and Discover Nielsen! With offices located in 110 countries, we are a global independent measurement and big data analytics company focused on your future. Nielsen TAM Delivery and Deployment is a well established organization within Nielsen that concentrates on support, delivery and deploying features to our US TV Audience Measurement clients both internally and externally.
We are currently looking for a Technical Analyst to join us! If you would like working on data analytics, generating insights, and helping organize our scrum teams, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Generating insights/analytics from TAM deliverables using tools such as SQL, ad hoc query tools, etc.
- Supporting our Daily, Monthly and Quarterly deliverables for clients using automation and tool sets within the cloud.
- Identifying Trend Breaks with in our data sets.
- Looking for simpler methods to identify data discrepancies within our data before clients see it.
- Use various visualization tools to present our findings. (Google Products)
- Help organize the competing deliveries, new small enhancements for the team managing priorities.
- Interact with Leadership to identify critical insights/analytics that need to be developed/Automation that makes us more nimble and quicker to market.
- Experience and interest in data analysis (preferably using, Excel, BI tools, SQL)
- Fast learner with the ability to pick up Big Data analysis skill set
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Self-awareness, drive, and a desire to continually improve
- Coding skills and interest in cloud or learning coding
- Cloud experience
Top Reasons to Work For Us:
- Significant opportunity to contribute the largest revenue generator for Nielsen.
- Open culture where collaboration and happiness are key
- Fun activities – we’re in media and entertainment business
- Work environment that promotes work/life balance
- Ability to work from home/remotely as needed
- Unlimited vacation and 12 weeks of Parental Leave
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, , ,