North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Technology & Engineering
#: 87564-en_US / 87564
DevOps and Tools Engineer (ADLM) – 87564
Technology and Engineering – USA Tampa, Florida
At Nielsen, our obsession with understanding consumer behavior through technology is what motivates us. To us, innovation isn’t random – it’s a result of encouraging each other to develop new ideas and technologies and then, challenging ourselves to push even further.
Nielsen is seeking a DevOps and Tools Engineer (ADLM) to join our Technology and Engineering Team. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Atlassian tools administration
- Support engineers with their requests for software tools
- Create and manage projects related to the Technology teams (Agile and Waterfall)
- Interface with external vendors and third-party tools suppliers
- 3+ Years of IT industry Experience in JIRA Admin, Confluence Admin, Linux Administration, with Software Configuration Management, Change Management, build automation, Release Management, and DevOps experience in large and small software development organizations.
- Experience in using Atlassian products( JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd)
- Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) with software development models like JIRA, Agile Scrum Model
- Good understanding on integrating JIRA with other products such as SalesForce, Service Now, Slack, Google, Smartsheet
- Experienced in Atlassian REST API’s and Atlassian SDK Toolkit
- Experience in writing JIRA API Tools to auto – move Service Desk tickets of one issue type to a JIRA project of another issue type and to extract the list of JIRA users with the respective JIRA Groups and project Roles
- Experienced in writing/building/integrating custom modules for JIRA/Confluence
- Good Knowledge of Bash, Ruby, Python, and Perl scripting
- Atlassian Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, JSD
- Good Knowledge of Artifactory, Gitlab, Github
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
- Scripting Languages: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby
- (Nice to have) DevOps Tools: Artifactory Repository
- (Nice to have) Databases: Oracle, SQL, MS Access, MySQL
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, , ,