Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
#: 89605-en_US / 89605
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will assume a role as an Analyst to join our Digital Classification/QC team. This position collaborates with the team and internal client communication, including local country staff and cross-functional production departments, and the Operations Manager to ensure accurate classification of digital data.
- Day to day management of reports and QA checks.
- Analyze data and communicate findings to local Operations teams to ensure established deliverables are met.
- Deliver data to clients on a daily basis.
- Escalation to the Engineering team any problems that arise as part of production.
- Implement specific client requests related to data quality and delivery.
- Update information in files and tools to track data quality and delivery incidents.
- Be knowledgeable on defined procedures, delivery schedules and SLAs to ensure compliance and in order to support the local OPS Team.
- Day to day coding and classifying of Web domains/ Mobile Apps (User Agents/Package Names)/ Streaming domains for multiple digital products
- Perform quality checks
- Weekend work may be involved
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Behavioral Science and/or Marketing/Business-related is a plus
- 1+ years of work experience or fresh graduate
- English at Intermediate level is a must
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Google standard tools
- Understanding of web domains, mobile apps, and streaming data would be an advantage
- Preferably has basic level of excel macro/programming concept
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!