North America / United States / IL / Chicago
#: 95122-en_US / 95122
Digital Solutions Associate – 95122
Analytics – USA Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen’s advertising effectiveness practice is providing the first real-time, enterprise technology platform that allows advertisers and their partners in media to collaborate around measuring and optimizing the reach and resonance of television, online, and mobile advertising campaigns.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and empowered individuals who seek to build connections between consumers and brands through data and measurement. You will also be joining a terrific organization who brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets. Your mission will be to drive adoption and usage of several digital Nielsen measurement products, and also to train clients to be self-service in the various interfaces.
This career path for this role is designed to move from Digital Solutions Associate to Digital Solutions Manager where you would manage a larger book of business and support additional Nielsen Digital products.
- Work on ad hoc projects to support the Digital team, manage own portfolio of small tier 3 clients–portfolio may be 30-50 clients that have 2+ Nielsen digital products
- Lead daily set up of campaigns and then manage those campaigns and client checkpoints throughout the lifecycle of the campaign
- Act as primary point-of-contact for digital publisher, platform and agency clients
- Partner with Digital Solutions Director(s) across select, strategic accounts to drive adoption and value of Nielsen measurement tools and data
- Operate comfortably across different client disciplines from Ad Operations, Sales, Technology, Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Proactively teach our clients how to interpret the results and derive insights from our digital campaign measurement solutions
- Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client
- Help clients meet their campaign goals with Nielsen syndicated data segments
Ideal for candidates currently working in the digital space as:
- Bachelor’s degree, 1-3 years previous client services/account management/media planning experience within the digital media industry
- Understanding of the overall media and measurement/analytics landscape in advertising and marketing trends
- Experience with running/overseeing online advertising campaign and media operations
- Day-to-day client management experience
- Overall interest in online media and data
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge in the usage and operations of ad serving technologies a plus
- Team player and strong collaborator
- Ability to work independently and remotely when needed
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: NY – New York City, Remote, ,