North America / United States / IL / Chicago
#: 74581-en_US / 74581
Digital Solutions Manager – 74581
Product Leadership – USA Chicago, Illinois
Digital Solutions Manager
As a Digital Solutions Manager at Nielsen, you’ll help create, build, and maintain relationships with clients. It’s a people person’s dream.
Our mission is to enable our customers to derive exceptional value from our solutions by teaching them to elicit actionable insights from our brand lift surveys and digital reach solutions. You will be on point for driving adoption and usage of several online Nielsen measurement products in our customer base while providing world-class customer service, with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue from existing customers. Partnering with our ad ops and sales teams, you will be servicing clients that primarily include direct Fortune 500 client brand teams and their agency partners. This is a key role with great potential and ability to influence a number of different factors, including product, business development and operations …this isn’t the same-old account management position that you’ve seen at other companies!
● Acts as primary point-of-contact for Client and their agency(s).
● Leads day-to-day management of client campaigns.
● Partners with sales team to move new customers from trial to repeat business.
● Partners with ad ops team to deliver superior customer experience.
● Understands digital and traditional media strategy, planning and buying tactics and techniques.
● Comfortable analyzing and deriving insights from data in a thoughtful, strategic manner.
● Teaches our clients to interpret the results of our brand lift studies and leverage them in their business.
● Leads account penetration, adoption and usage to achieve account growth targets.
● Proactively finds new ways to build the client’s businesses and to grow accounts.
● Masters and maintains knowledge of client's business, competition, and latest industry news and trends.
● 5+ year’s previous client services / account management experience, 3+ years in the digital industry.
● Understanding of the overall media and measurement/analytics landscape in advertising and marketing trends.
● Experienced with running/overseeing online advertising campaign and media operations.
● Day-to-day client management experience.
● Strong project management skills.
● Strong quantitative skills.
● Strong digital media background.
● Stellar presentation skills with direct experience presenting to clients.
● Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
● Knowledge in the usage and operations of ad serving technologies a plus.
We want to hear from you, send us your updated resume!
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois