India / India / / Mumbai
#: 77989-en_US / 77989
Director, Business Engagement – 77989
Gracenote – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
Gracenote customers receive products that are the result of the combined efforts of the Content, Technology and Product organizations. The Director of Content Business Engagement will lead regional Content Business Engagement (CBE) staff, providing direction and oversight leading to successful collection and execution of the Content-related requirements for customer onboarding, product launches or enhancements and maintain satisfaction with Content post-launch, for Video, Music and Sports.
- Primary Content contact for region.
- Main liaison to Sales, Customer Success, CCE and Product for Content-specific needs and requests both in-region and globally
- Direct regional Content Delivery staff for Video, Music and Sports teams
- Either directly, or through delegation to CBE staff, successfully
- Assist in formation of global workflow processes and best practices
- Support Pre-Sales as partner with Sales and Customer Success, providing consultation and recommendations that optimize revenue and operational efficiency
- Receive and work with Content operations leads to translate new customer/product requirements into:
- Cost and/or resource estimates
- Actionable work plans
- Ensure that any additional staff, licensed data, or any incremental costs required to meet new customer or Product needs are fully funded
- Help manage Content projects and initiatives and provide status to requestors
- Maintain and publish activity and status related to active Content Projects, via wiki or other platforms
- Provide post-implementation score card reports for each tracked project
- Ensure designated top accounts and/or SLAs in market have up-to-date health reports and monitor for compliance
- Follow and assist on plans for any coverage gaps
- Maintain and monitor reports and presentations representing general Content coverage and capability
- Represent Content in Pre-Sales, Implementation and Post-Sales customer meetings
- Lead new SLA and RFP projects in market for Content
- Expected to attend company and client events, as required
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Serve as the primary “Go-To” for the regional front office for Content operations. Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product and other groups outside of Content to define and document new requests of the Content org, communicate those requirements to the Content Operational leads, and ensure that Content fully meets those needs on time and on budget. Ensure that Content is complying with SLAs and coverage levels, and drive corrective actions as needed. Work with the Vice President of Global CBE to develop Content Delivery SOPs and best practices, and ensure compliance by staff.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Successful experience in onboarding customers with products and services, preferably for Gracenote Video, Music or Sports implementations.
- Project Management
- Proven ability to engage with customers, vendors, or internal stakeholders to fully understand and document true requirements.
- Proven ability to successfully ensure compliance with SLAs and influence positive results from multiple work teams and offices, particularly in matrixed, global organizations
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative and drive
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of the entertainment, data and/or technology sector and new media industries
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current on all GN products and services
- Travel as required
Minimum education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Video, Music and/or Sports data products or services required
- Minimum of 10 years management experience
ABOUT THE TEAM
You may not know our name, but you use Gracenote data every time you view your program guide or download music! Gracenote Video Content is part of Nielsen Content Metadata. This team creates and curates data used in viewer guides for well-known cable and satellite systems, on-demand streaming, publications, websites, and smart TV companies around the world.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
This role is with Gracenote, a Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services. Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity! We provide clients with a comprehensive global database of compositions, writers and publishers – linking compositions to recordings at scale using machine learning. Providing publishers, societies and entertainment services with essential reference data for rights management.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Secondary Locations: , , ,