North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 96761-en_US / 96761
Director, Client Solutions – 96761
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
Join Nielsen’s AdTech client solutions team and work with highly innovative, disruptive companies in one of the fastest growing, rapidly evolving sectors in the media industry. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional to grow with existing accounts and break ground with emerging companies, which include DSPs, Ad Networks, SSPs, DMPs and other AdTech/MarTech providers. You will be the center point of contact at Nielsen for your clients, responsible for revenue growth and value creation, identifying new opportunities within each business, deepening the relationship with existing constituents, cultivating relationships with new stakeholders, and coordinating cross-functionally within Nielsen. This individual should be prepared to act as a teammate within Nielsen’s AdTech Client Solutions organization with a willingness to share ideas, learn, and collaborate as is part of the Nielsen culture.
The Director, AdTech Client Solutions will be a self-starter who can work independently and anticipate team and client needs and respond accordingly. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of winning new business, understand and be fluent in both the TV and Digital media planning and buying process, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, have strong analytical skills, be passionate about digital media, be adaptable to changes in this fast paced industry and be comfortable with a revenue target. Additionally, we are looking for a professional who is highly organized and self-motivated, exhibits a can-do attitude, asks questions and enjoys problem solving.
• Revenue responsibility: Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue targets; Identify prospects; manage outreach; develop data-driven, thought provoking insights to foster discussions; coordinate cross-functionally within Nielsen.
• Strategic planning & account management: Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how Nielsen data and measurement solutions can help them get the most value and achieve their business objectives; Develop a comprehensive and achievable strategic plan for the business for top client accounts
• Cross-functional collaboration: Partner with internal teams including Product Sales, Product, Tech, Finance and Legal to serve as the main Nielsen client partner; Effectively advocate internally for client needs and manage client requests–big and small, tactical to strategic– with colleagues across the organization to drive value and deliver solutions to clients
• Relationship management: Build trust-based relationships with clients; strive independently to build deeper and wider relationships within and across client organization by building a comprehensive understanding of client and marketplace and leveraging prior experience and client service acumen.
• Digital & programmatic expertise: Study the market to identify potential opportunities, partners, trends and technologies that drive growth of Nielsen’s business
• At least 7 years of prior client service and sales experience in the digital advertising or marketing technology space
• Highly analytical, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple clients, tasks and responsibilities concurrently
• Deep understanding of the digital landscape and ecosystem
• Driven to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced, cutting edge market
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
• Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
• Proficient MS Office skills including, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Operates with a high degree of honesty, integrity, and ethics
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,