India / India / / Bengaluru
Client Service & Sales
#: 107722-en_US / 107722
ABOUT THE ROLE
In Nielsen Online practice, we work with e-giants to help them drive growth via better understanding of consumers at every stage of the journey i.e. realization of a need through to the moment of purchase, followed by how they live with and use products/ services.
As a Director, you will manage a large business portfolio for a prestigious client, manage senior client stakeholders and will have the opportunity to consult and drive consumer data driven decisions for our clients. This is a highly visible, growth driving role at Nielsen which is well supported by multi-level teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 11 years experience in Market Research-Consumer Insight/Media/Digital
- Hands-on customized market research, agency experience (E-Commerce experience is a plus)
- Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- Open to the challenge of having a ‘Consultative approach’ as the ways of working with the client.
- Should have experience in customised research work.
- Experience in managing Brand tracking programs will be very beneficial.
- Strong project management skills
- Client obsession is key
- Empathy and Patience towards your team is important.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our teams are trusted advisors and partners to the largest publishers, broadcasters, new age companies and e-giants to help them drive growth via a deep understanding of audiences and how. We truly believe that audience is everything – and are guided by the principles of inclusion, courage and growth in everything we do.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth. Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!