Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
#: 98461-en_US / 98461
Director, People Experience – 98461
Human Resources – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
People Experience Director LATAM – CDMX, México
As a HR Director you’ll support Nielsen’s Media population in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you will provide senior level strategic and operational guidance on all areas of HR support in the region and will ensure best in class HR practices and will be accountable for compliance with all employment laws and regulations in the region, and will also partner with the Global HR team to provide input and align People’s actions with the larger Business Unit-specific talent strategies.
- Lead team of people accountable for day to day HR delivery and operations for a population of ~1000 employees across 5+ countries in Latin America.
- Interface with different America’s teams to ensure a consistent approach on Nielsen’s Employment Value Proposition, Culture, Leadership and Engagement initiatives across the Region.
- Partner with the local Finance, Legal, Integrity and other Corporate teams to ensure integration of HR operations and policies into the larger regional and country-specific operational needs, such as budgets, compliance and regulatory requirements, and so on.
- Identifies, designs and delivers country-specific or regional needs in the areas of onboarding, employee relations, total rewards, benefits, compensation, learning, engagement and internal communications.
- Coaches and develops an internationally distributed team of Human Resources employee experience representatives.
- Interfaces with Global Talent Strategist teams to:
- Provide input on Talent conversations and processes,
- Give visibility to talent needs in the region,
- Ensure continuity in career and development plans for high potential employees
- And to provide any other insight that may be helpful or necessary for the Global Talent Strategists holistic view of their organizations
- Ensures all practices adhere to the utmost integrity and compliance in all regulatory matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or legal field
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in HR, Business Administration or legal field
- 15+ years of Human Resources experience overseeing different aspects of the HR function for large and/or Multinational Company
- At least 5 years of experience in a generalist capacity providing support across a variety of HR subfunctions to a distributed group.
- Practical working knowledge of local labor laws
- Fluid in English and Spanish
- Excel, Word, PWP, sufficiency
ABOUT THE TEAM
Engaging our growth mindset, the Nielsen Media People team builds and delivers people strategy globally to develop our future leaders. Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the forefront of everything we do to ensure our people are able to thrive and grow with us. The People team also drives employee engagement as we build and deliver our people strategy in partnership with the business. When we’re engaged, we can make a difference, be ourselves and grow with our company. Our connection to our work, our workplace and one another intensifies, which in turn, drives performance and business results.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,