North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 111202-en_US / 111202
Director, Product Management (Remote USA) – 111202
Product Leadership – USA New York, New York
Nielsen Marketing Cloud (NMC) is a leading provider of data technology powering the digital marketing ecosystem. Our platform provides our clients unified customer profiles, which connect identities across all channels and devices – including display, video, audio, offline, mobile and smart TVs – enabling marketers to engage individuals and households with personalized messages to drive performance at scale. NMC’s data marketplace is the largest 3rd-party cross-device data set in the world with reach to over 5B unique devices.
The NMC Data Product team is responsible for the product strategy, roadmap and rollout of Nielsen’s audience segments. Leveraging the power of Nielsen data to create audiences for major advertisers running their ad campaigns across digital, CTV, and mobile.
This team develops and maintains all Nielsen proprietary data segments, provides support for third party data partners, and sets the strategy and roadmap for all future segment releases and updates globally. This role will help shape the future strategy of audience segments with industry changes, such as cookies going away. This individual will support the global audience segment strategy, specifically:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the product director for existing NMC audience segments and spearhead the development and launch of new data sets.
- Manage product launches start to finish, working with data science, solutions and internal teams to launch data on partner platforms.
- Project manage new segment launches and refreshes of existing data segments.
- Support NMC’s relationships with third party data providers and onboarders, ensuring successful partnerships and providing an overall positive experience with Nielsen and our products.
- Work with data partners for reporting, tagging, troubleshooting and other critical support requests.
- Serve as point of contact for the commercial team on data related questions and full suite of data targeting offering.
- Monitor and analyze data usage trends to ensure optimal profitability and identify new areas of growth and opportunity.
- Set strategy for future proofing data sets and pivoting audiences to person level data.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery on NMC’s data needs.
- Manage team of product employees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in a product management role
- Knowledge of programmatic marketing and the digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience working with data targeting segments and DSPs
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both oral & written
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand technical systems
- Comfortable operating on a fast paced team and managing multiple products simultaneously
- Experience managing cross functional projects that link across multiple internal divisions
- Independent worker with the desire to create/develop own special projects
- High attention to detail
- Experience with project management and managing projects with various timelines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Experience managing employees and leading high performing team
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, IL – Chicago, TX – Dallas,