North America / United States / NY / Offsite
Client Service & Sales
#: 85506-en_US / 85506
Director, Business Development – 85506
Client Services and Sales – USA Offsite, Offsite
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is looking for a Product Sales leader to join our Digital Commercial team. This talented and growing team focuses on empowering brands and their agencies to connect more directly with customers by combining Nielsen’s world-class data, data science, and media partnerships to deliver powerful media solutions for our clients. Nielsen’s digital capabilities offer a deeper understanding of consumers, more effective one-to-one messaging, and superior campaign optimization.
As a product sales leader, you will be responsible for selling our suite of media solutions directly to media agency clients. We are looking for dynamic sellers who are client focused with a background in digital media, sales, and data/analytics. Bottom line – we are looking for a customer-centric individual who can build business, deliver client value, and push innovation in our digital product portfolio.
- 3-5+ years of successful experience in a revenue-focused or client-facing role within the advertising, agency, ad tech, or media industries.
- Skilled developer of growing business from existing accounts
- Demonstrated examples of building/growing revenue
- Keen collaborator and relationship builder internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising technology, business models, and systems.
- Outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to create value for clients
- Can manage ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Curious and willing to constantly learn new concepts
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing technology environment
- Some travel required
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 15% of the Time