India / India / / Mumbai
#: 75843-en_US / 75843
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is responsible for our online video metadata, a key part of the Gracenote video data ingestion
platform, consuming data from the digital catalogs of media outlets like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and iTunes
and preparing that data for curation by Gracenote's editorial teams.
● Read and understand plots and write the synopsis in English
● Write synopsis in different character lengths/counts
● Research and rephrase content to avoid plagiarism
● Adapt to the in-house style and replicate it in the writing
● Perform factual checks, using standard reference sources
● Put in extra hours during crunched timelines and work under tight deadlines
● Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
● Expect to spend about Create, curate and enhance metadata: both for currently airing TV programs, as well as maintaining a permanent library of TV program data. Proactively research information for TV and Movies assets. Initiate, track and maintain communicationwith broadcasters, and relevant content providers to achieve results.
● Must be a graduate in any field
● Should be proficient in the English language and possess excellent writing and communication skills
● Knowledge of any language (Indian/foreign) in addition to English is an added advantage
● Knowledge or interest in television, films and SEO is an added advantage
● Must have excellent research skills
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it,we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s
data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com & www.gracenote.com.
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any
other protected class.