North America / United States / TX / Dallas
#: 105661-en_US / 105661
Editor (Korean Language) – 105661
Gracenote – USA Dallas, Texas
ABOUT THIS JOB
Expect to create, curate and enhance metadata: both for currently airing TV programs, as well as maintaining a permanent library of TV program data. Proactively research information for TV and Movies assets.
- Write and rewrite synopsis for movies, shows and episodes both in Korean and English.
- Create or edit database information for movies, TV shows, sports and other entertainment events for the South Korean market.
- Follow in-house reports to correct or enhance overall data.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content through research.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide updating of outdated information.
- Ensure the authenticity of program information and offer the data timely.
- Proficient in reading/understanding/writing in Korean and English
- Understand translation concerns for the region (cultural sensitivity towards certain words, sentences, concepts)
- strong research, rephrasing, rewriting skills
- Showcase and a clear understanding of television content and entertainment ecosystems
- Passionate about television and an avid follower of Korean shows and movies
- Be comfortable with MS office tools and web applications
- Perform factual checks using standard reference sources
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dallas,Texas