Asia Pacific / Philippines / / Pasig City
#: 77563-en_US / 77563
Encoder (Data Entry Operations) – 77563
Gracenote – Philippines Pasig City
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Operations team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
- Prepare, process, verify and investigate data used for processing
- Prepare, process, verify and investigate PI forms and reports generated
- Perform weekly and monthly backup
- Assist in conducting on the job training to team members in the usage of the production system
- Participate in procedural review and implementation
- Participate in the implementation of new services and system/processes
- Participate in the production and maintenance of documentation
- Assist to set up and maintain system tables
- Assist to set up and perform data processing functions for ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time
- Prior experience in market research operations or Data Entry is an added advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills & the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Confidence liaising with internal stakeholders
- An interest in data analytics
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
About the team
Nielsen Ad Intel captures, organizes and analyzes advertising spend and creatives around the world, offering the most complete source of cross-platform advertising intelligence available today. Get the
visibility and insights you need to lead for tomorrow.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Pasig City