India / India / / Mumbai
#: 74820-en_US / 74820
IMAGE EDITOR- MUMBAI
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is responsible for our online video metadata, a key part of the Gracenote video data ingestion platform, consuming data from the digital catalogues of media outlets like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and iTunes and preparing that data for curation by Gracenote's editorial teams. Companies like Comcast, Google, and Apple rely on Gracenote video metadata to power their products for millions of customers around the globe.
● Edit images as per the global standards
● Search/source images from various online/offline sources
● Contribute in building the image library
● Maintain a MIS in MS Excel regarding the Images processed and not found.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The person is responsible for editing images for all the programs airing on the Television so that it can be delivered to our clients.
● Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop other photo/image editing soft wares
● Good communication skills (Verbal and Written English skills)
● Knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel and Outlook
● Any Graduate or diploma holder
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
● Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment
● Good communication skills.
● Coordination skills and team player.
● Inquisitive and learning attitude.
● Logical thought process.
● Knowledge of different TV channels and TV shows will be desirable.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth. Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com & www.gracenote.com .This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.