Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999730132670 / REF1478U
The primary responsibility is to provide day-to-day support to Directors, Managers, and Seniors in the team across a range of client accounts, to develop and execute market research studies for your clients, to answer client business questions and help them grow their business.
The role includes preparation of questionnaires, analysis of data, presentations, and reports as well as internal responsibilities such as coordinating with various people to ensure the project is implemented. The role also includes an introduction to client engagement and consultancy.
Main responsibilities include:
You will assist senior team members in delivering quality services to clients, ensuring that the services are delivered timely and precisely according to the client’s business needs and specifications while meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Develop & communicate research findings into actionable insights to meet client’s objectives
- Present your findings in a client facing environment
- Prepare costing for Proposal & develop basic content of the proposal based on design recommended by Manager/Director and as per client’s brief
- Prepare, revise and complete all needed administrative elements related to project within the required timeline and with accuracy (not cause any financial recognition issue due to missing info or delay)
- Prepare questionnaire flow, develop English and Thai questionnaire as per the final proposal and in line with the info required to address client’s business issue
- Coordinate with Project Management team and/or Programmer to ensure final questionnaire are programmed accordingly before going live
- Brief Operation team, and attend Field briefing to ensure Operation team well understood the project requirement and clarity of the questionnaire
- Except ONLINE, Observe Fieldwork, and at times outside of Bangkok, with or without client to immediately address any hiccups in Fieldwork. Update client on fieldwork status and manage any foreseeable delay or issue
- Develop the first draft of analysis plan based on client’s business issue, and together with Manager, prepare the final Tabulation specs, Charting template or prepare the chart/reporting independently
- Write the chart commentaries, report key learnings and recommendations that are actionable for clients
- Where opportunity allows, verbally present your findings in a client facing environment
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and utilize project management skill to ensure all projects handled are within the committed timeline and quality.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan, and be accountable to sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen Thailand.
- Ideally a university degree in related fields (Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Business Management)
- Those with strong /good competency in Maths or Statistics will have an added advantage though not necessarily a requirement
- At least ONE year experience in customized research and in Quantitative practice with relevant/similar role (not just Project management) – able to demonstrate times where you have managed or worked on multiple projects
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Have good analytical skills or detail driven – Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner
- Having an Inquisitive mindset
- Have a good flair of visualization will be an advantage though not compulsory
- Dynamic, easily adapt to fast paced, changing environment
- Have good knowledge on social media channels (ie. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Bloggers, etc)
- Ability to present research/insight back to a client (presentations, talks etc) – in both English and Thai
- Fluency in both English and Thai (written and spoken)