Asia Pacific / Singapore / 01 / Singapore
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 108102-en_US / 108102
Executive Assistant (Contractual) – 108102
Finance and Corporate Development – Singapore
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Executive Assistant to the Nielsen Asia Pacific (Apac) President, your role is critical in ensuring the efficient operation in assisting the President in managing and prioritizing demands for his time and attention.
- Maintain a well-organized, long-range electronic calendar including external and internal meetings, speaking engagements, agendas, and travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Work with the operations and management team to help manage meetings, including helping set the agenda of the meetings onsite and offsite, including record and disseminating minutes of meetings, as instructed.
- Assist the leader in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within his responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, research materials prior to meetings or as per request.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws on Nielsen operating principles.
- Acts as a “barometer,” works closely and effectively with the leader to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prepare, maintain and submit electronic expense reports and outside reimbursement requests.
- Incorporate Nielsen Values – Inclusion, Courage and Growth while executing and representing Nielsen at work
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Preferably past experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Manager for senior leaders in an organisation.
- Experience supporting an executive with international travel, including managing schedules of meetings spanning across APac
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and administrative skills
- Great interpersonal skills with an outstanding ability to interact on behalf of the Leader with a diverse group of internal and external audiences
- Ability to set priorities and manage time efficiently within a busy environment
- Work proactively, independently and be flexible
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suites and Google Suite
- Excellent reading, written and oral communications skills in English
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the forefront of everything we do to ensure our people are able to thrive and grow with us. The Corporate office plays an important contribution in driving clear communication and engagement as we continue to partner with the business. When we’re engaged, we can make a difference, be ourselves and grow with our company. Our connection to our work, our workplace and one another intensifies, which in turn, drives performance and business results.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore